Hollybank Home Care is an independent family owned and managed care provider
based in Higher Shotton, Flintshire.
Following on from the success of our other operation ‘Hollybank Care Home’ we
have, in early 2012, launched a home care service to meet the demands of our
We are registered to provide domiciliary care for:
We offer support, on varying levels, for those who wish to remain living in
their own home but with the peace of mind of knowing that someone is there to
help and care at regular intervals. Our services are always tailored to
- adults with physical disabilities
- adults with learning disabilities
- adults with sensory loss / impairment
- adults with mental health needs
- older people
- older people with dementia
We can provide:
These services can be arranged on a regular or ‘one off’ basis.
- personal and social care by highly trained care staff
- domestic cleaning service
- light gardening and household maintenance service
- escorting to hospital appointments / shopping trips / outings etc
We operate 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year.
To request a free, no obligation assessment of your needs please contact the
Manager, Natalie Marshall BA Hons on 01244 811329 during office hours.
Contact us for more info